DULUTH, MINNESOTA MARKET
• Over 66% of visitors coming to Duluth are from the Twin Cities Metro area.
• 6.7 million tourist visitors per year account for over $950 million in economic impact.
• Strong convention business: The DECC is the 11th busiest convention and entertainment facility in the United States per capita. Connected to the Skywalk System, the DECC attracts hundreds of thousands of event and convention attendees into the downtown each month.
• Add Your Heading Text Here• Plentiful Parking: Nearly 15,000 parking spaces are located throughout the district in ramps, lots and on the street. Most are connected to the skywalk system or within close proximity.
DULUTH PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Break through the clutter!
Unbeatable Cost Per Thousand!
Monthly Rates (*includes space, production fees not included):
– Single Panel (23.5” x 36”) = $250.00
– Full Panel (72.5” x 36”) = $625.00
– Brochure Distribution = $50.00
– Wall/Floor Clings* = $12.00 per sq. ft.
– Elevator Clings* (per door) = $500.00
– DTC Digital (55” monitors)
100% Show = $1,250.00 | 75% Show = $937.50
50% Show = $625.00 | 25% Show = $400.00
– Single Panel (23.5” x 36”) = $75.00
– Full Panel (72.5” x 36”) = $125.00
– Cling Material = $10.00 per sq. ft.
– Creative Hourly Rate = $75.00
Ask About Our Discounts:
– Greater Downtown Council Member Discounts
– Nonprofit Rate
*All platforms outside of backlit displays must be pre-approved by building management,
including pre-approval of creative elements. Larger size applications may be available.
Production cost shown are estimates based on past execution, rates will change based
upon actual size of application.